curiouswombat: (Default)
[personal profile] curiouswombat
When I did the year of weekly pictures from the windows it was usually taken on Tuesday mornings.

Well here is the view on this Tuesday morning:)

20230117_082021

20230117_082203

It has just stopped snowing but I think that today is still a day for staying home.

Date: 17/01/2023 03:02 pm (UTC)
cairistiona: (sea longing)
From: [personal profile] cairistiona
Ooh, that looks cold!!! But beautiful.

Date: 17/01/2023 03:21 pm (UTC)
cmcmck: (Default)
From: [personal profile] cmcmck
Just rain here with the associated floods.

Date: 20/01/2023 01:22 pm (UTC)
ysilme: Cat with closed eyes has snow falling on its head. (Cat with snow)
From: [personal profile] ysilme
I love the slate colour of the sky in the first picture!
We got snow on Tuesday night, too, and still have about 15cm of wet and sticky snow, although part of it is thawing during the day only to refreeze in the night. I didn't need my car since then, and getting the windshield free will be so much fun *g* - the snow from the roof has slid down and joined the snow on the windshield, and both has been partly thawed and frozen again twice by now. Perhaps I'm lucky and it's properly thawing before I need it again next week!

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
56 7891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 11 Oct 2026 03:45 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios